1. Contest starts at 11:01 am (PT) on March 1, 2019 and continues until 4:00 pm (PT) on April 23, 2019, the Contest Closing Date. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry form per person, per day.
(a) A random draw by a representative of Page One Publishing Inc. (“Page One”) as represented by YAM MAGAZINE from all entries received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at approximately 12:30 pm (PT) on April 23, 2019 at the YAM offices at 580 Ardersier Road, Victoria BC, V8Z 1C7. Selected entrant will be contacted by email. (b) If a selected entrant cannot be reached by 12:00 noon (PT), April 25, 2019, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
2. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Page One reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
3. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Page One and its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
4. This contest is open to residents of Victoria, B.C. who are over the age of majority and excluding employees of Page One. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
5. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
6. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Page One. Page One takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Page One is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the Page One and will not be returned.
7. Page One is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. Entrants not wishing to receive any other informational or marketing communications from Page One should so indicate on their entry from. All personal information, such as name and contact information, required to enter a Page One Publishing (Page One) contest is collected by Page One solely for the purposes of administering the Page One contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your express consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used for the stated purposes.
8. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless Page One, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
9. This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Page One. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
10. (a) Page One assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Page One reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Page One reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
©2018 Page One Publishing Inc.