When the weather’s warm and the sun’s out, locals flock to the waterfront patios of Victoria’s pubs and eateries for views of the ocean, time with friends, and an ice cold glass of local wine or craft beer. We have put together your ultimate guide for waterfront patios in Victoria, B.C. and the list seems to grow everyday.
Waterfront Patios in Victoria, B.C.
- Aura Waterfront Restaurant + Patio | 680 Montreal Street
- Belleville’s Watering Hole & Diner | 427 Belleville Street
- Breakwater Cafe & Bistro | 199 Dallas Road
- Canoe Brewpub | 450 Swift Street
- The Flying Otter | 950 Wharf Street
- LURE | 100 Harbour Road
- Milestones | 812 Wharf Street
- The Local | 1205 Wharf Street
- Darcy’s Pub | 1127 Wharf Street
- Spinnakers Gastro Brewpub | 308 Catherine Street
- Steamship Grill & Bar | 470 Belleville St
- Snug Pub | 1175 Beach Drive
- Veranda | 721 Government Street
- Red Fish Blue Fish | 1006 Wharf Street
- Glo Restaurant + Lounge | 2940 Jutland Road
- Six Mile Pub | 494 Island Highway
- 10 Acres at the Pier | 2538 Beacon Avenue
- Boom + Batten Restaurant & Cafe | 2 Paul Kane Place
- Fol Epi | 398 Harbour Road
Don’t see your favourite? Message us on instagram @yam_magazine with your top waterfront patio and we will add it to the list!
If you love this list, read our list of Victoria’s “Happiest” Happy Hours with some great happy hours to check out and a deep-dive on what qualifies the “best” local happy hour (hint – it’s not all about the deals).
And if you are a particular fan of sipping a craft beer on one of these local patios, here are the Top 10 Summer Beers in BC from the BC Ale Trail 2020. Three of the brews are from breweries on Vancouver Island, and Whistle Buoy Brewing in Victoria, B.C. is on the list with their Currant Swill.