Celebrate BC Blueberries with these delicious 3-ingredient Blueberry Banana Pancakes.
This recipe is kid-friendly and ready in under 15 minutes.
These pancakes are perfect for an impromptu Mother’s Day brunch.
Yields: 4 – 6 pancakes
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
(Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo)
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup frozen BC Blueberries
1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil (or any neutral tasting oil) on medium-low heat.
- Pour a large spoonful into the pan.
- Flip when it turns golden.
- Stack it up and enjoy!
For more Mother’s Day recipes, visit bcblueberry.com